- Director: Jose Padilha
- Taglines: Crime has a new enemy.
- Genres: Action | Crime | Sci-Fi | Thriller
- Release Date: 12 February 2014
- Runtime: 118 min
- Joel Kinnaman as Alex Murphy / RoboCop
- Gary Oldman as Dr. Dennett Norton
- Michael Keaton as Raymond Sellars
- Abbie Cornish as Clara Murphy
- Jackie Earle Haley as Rick Mattox
- Michael K. Williams as Jack Lewis
- Jennifer Ehle as Liz Kline
STORYLINE : -
In RoboCop, the year is 2028 and multinational conglomerate OmniCorp is at the center of robot technology. Overseas, their drones have been used by the military for years – and it’s meant billions for OmniCorp’s bottom line. Now OmniCorp wants to bring their controversial technology to the home front, and they see a golden opportunity to do it. When Alex Murphy (Joel Kinnaman) – a loving husband, father and good cop doing his best to stem the tide of crime and corruption in Detroit – is critically injured in the line of duty, OmniCorp sees their chance for a part-man, part-robot police officer. OmniCorp envisions a RoboCop in every city and even more billions for their shareholders, but they never counted on one thing: there is still a man inside the machine pursuing justice.
Click Any Photo Below To Enlarge